Our mission is to provide our clients with an amazing real estate experience by anticipating and fulfilling their real estate needs. Our vision is to be your real estate consultant for life.
My experience as an engineer, teacher, consultant, and entrepreneur provides you with the right mix of analytical skills to evaluate the market, negotiation skills to get you the best deal possible, and teaching skills to inform you on what you need to know to buy or sell a house. I began my real estate career as an investor, so I have a lot of experience analyzing the market and creating win-win situations.
I value education – both yours and mine. I am always educating myself on where the Vienna real estate market is going and the latest practices to buy or sell a house. This allows me to provide you with the most current real estate advice and best practices to guide you through your transaction.
- Licensed REALTOR® and Supervising Broker in Virginia with Frankly Realtors
- Managing Director, Stanley Ranch LLC – Real Estate Investment and Services Firm
- Accredited Staging Professional-Real Estate Agent (ASP-RE) – Professional Certification to stage homes to get top dollar for my seller clients.
- e-Pro® – Professional Certification as a technology-savvy REALTOR®
- SRES® – Professional Certification as a Seniors Real Estate Specialist. As a Seniors Real Estate Specialist®, I am qualified to address the needs of home buyers and sellers age 50+. I have demonstrated necessary knowledge and expertise to counsel clients age 50-plus through major financial and lifestyle transitions involved in relocating, refinancing, or selling the family home.
- LEED AP – Accredited Professional in Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design for sustainable and green building design.
- Real Estate Investment Education in Creative Financing, Real Estate Notes, Tax Liens, Wholesale, Rehabbing Homes, Properties in robate, and Mobile Homes
- Stanford University – M.S. and Ph.D. in Civil Engineering
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign – B.S. in General Engineering
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Virginia Association of Realtors (VAR)
- Dulles Area Association of Realtors (DAAR)
When I’m not selling real estate, I enjoy spending time with my husband and two children exploring everything the Washington DC area has to offer. One of the things I love about this area is the access to so museums, festivals, and activities. There is always something going on every weekend!